Wednesday, March 3, 2010

what's happening?

When the big ball dropped on New Year's Eve bringing in the new year, i made only one resolution. I decided i was finished with resolving to exercise, to eat better, to fit into my skinny-jeans.

i resolved to find ways in my life to live more creatively.

So, here we are into march of twenty-ten and i am pleased to say that i've finally found a resolution that i can stick to for more than three weeks.

I started zentangling just before christmas - it's been great.

I have also been knitting - a pair of legwarmers.

and i've also decided to try my hand at art journaling. So i joined a ning group - A year in the life of an art journal, and that's been very fulfilling as well.

I wanted to share some of the stuff i've done... so stay tuned.

No comments: