Thursday, October 11, 2007

Name this turtle....

This is my latest creation in my ceramics class with Paige . i wanted to name him after the paratrooping turtle in Ernest Goes to Camp - but i can't remember what that name is. Anyway, he was an ashtray i started in the spring - intended for the outdoor BBQ season for all my friends who smoke, so they wouldn't have to ash into beer bottles, and eventually get drunk enough to forget which beer they were ashing in and which beer they were drinking.

oh well, next year i guess. He is pretty darn cute though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute. Sheesh are you good at EVERYthing? No wonder you are the Diva and Laura the Great! :) I just did a search on ERnest goes to Camp to try andfind the name of the turtle but no luck. Sorry. How about naming him after the turtle characters in Super Mario Bros? I don't know what their names are either though. So yeah, this comment is a lot of help for you. **shrugs** Sorry!

Suzi Q said...

I think Ernest's turtle's name is Pokey!

Verdant Earl said...

I think you should name him "Cuff", then head back to the studio and make another called "Link".

Everything I learned in my life, I learned from Rocky movies.

savia said...

Fred!

i am the diva said...

koopa? - definately has promise

pokey? - paige, you did the research?? you're awesome

Cufflink? - at first glance i thought you said everything in your likfe you learned from Rocky Horror Picture show, which i thought was fucking kick ass, then i realized you meant Rocky. hm.

Fred - that used to be my nickname in grade seven - see my x365 on Jenny W. She named the that.

Anonymous said...

Dang! Koopa - that was it!